Some of the activities in the Children’s Tent in the past:
Animals from The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
– Create the breathtaking illusion of stained glass with common, everyday materials.
– Use leaves and experiment with various techniques to create a one of a kind mixed media nature collage.
– Create your own art journal with beautiful colored paper and recycled materials.
– Design and create your own tassel and bead necklace to complete your summer fashion.
Spirited Creations Painting Party
– Explore texture and transfer your designs onto your own air-dry clay vessel or pendant.
– Use paint to transform an ordinary rock into a travel-size animal friend
– Create your own monoprint block and then have fun experimenting with countless color combinations in your prints.
Activities for children and their times for the 2018 Y-Bridge Arts Festival will be posted as soon as they are confirmed.
Photo: Spirited Creations tent at the 2016 Y-Bridge Arts Festival, by Carrie “Butterfly” Turner